Oxycodone One Step Rapid Drug Test
Check by yourself if there is any presence of unwanted toxins or drugs in your urinary system. Just few drops of urine and you will know! This device is indispensable assistant and gives you valuable information just in a couple minutes with desired level of precision (98% - comparable to actual laboratory urine drug test's accuracy).
- Open foil pouch and remove the testing device and the sample dropper.
- Place the drug-testing device on a flat horizontal surface. (Do not open pouch until you are ready to begin drug-testing procedure).
- Urinate in a clean, dry, disposable cup.
- Holding the dropper vertically, carefully dispense 4 drops of urine into the sample well (marked "S") of the drug testing device.
- Check the results in 5 minutes. Observe the two color lines: the control line in the "C" region of the test area, and the test line in the "T" region of test area. Positive: The control line is the only line that appears.
Negative: The control line and the test line both appear. The test line may be a lighter color than the control line but is still considered to be a negative reading.
Positive: One red line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (T). This positive result indicates that the Oxycodone concentration is above the detectable level of 100 ng/mL.
Invalid: The drug test is considered invalid if the control line is not visible after five minutes. The drug test failed, or the drug test procedure was not followed properly. Verify the drug test procedure and repeat the drug test with a new drug-testing device.