Now you can test yourself with this easy-to-use and get results you can rely upon. Saliva Multi-Drug Test device detects seven most commonly drugs - Marijuana (THC), Cocaine (COC), Opiate (OPI), Methamphetamine (M-AMP), Amphetamine (AMP) and Phencyclidine (PCP) using a saliva sample.
Saliva QuikScreen utilizes the new immunoassay technology for assuring the best accuracy of the testing without breaching your privacy.
In 10-15 minutes you will get the idea where you stand and if any extra actions are needed.
1. Collect the oral fluid sample with the sponge. In about 2-3 minutes when the sponge softens, press it between tongue and teeth to ensure complete saturation.
2. Place the sponge into the collection chamber and push it down fitting it into the notches. Rotate clockwise and wait 1 minute.
3. Minute later rotate the sponge counterclockwise and in 10 minutes you can read your results.
A negative test result is indicated by pink rose lines next to each drug label and a control line. For more detailed info see enclosed instructions.
Below you can find the timeframes for most general drugs:
1. Marijuana and Hashish (THC): 1 hour after ingestion, for up to 14 hours.
2. Cocaine (including crack): From time of ingestion for 48 to 72 hours.
3. Opiates: From time of ingestion for 48 to 72 hours.
4. Methamphetamine and Ecstasy (MDMA, "Crank," "Ice"): From time of ingestion for 48 to 72 hours.
5. Amphetamine: From time of ingestion for up to 72 hours.
6. Phencyclidine (PCP): From time of ingestion for 48 to 72 hours.