Drug Adulteration Strip
Nothing can be easy and faster than this dip-and-read strip. The seven-in one test strips are based on the chemical reactions of the indicator reagents on the pads with components in the urine sample effecting color changes. It shows if your urine sample is about pass or fail urine test by several most common points:
1. Creatinine-Testing the sample for dilution.
2. Glutaraldehyde-Testing for the presence of exogenous aldehyde.
3. Nitrite-Testing for the presence of exogenous nitrite.
4. Oxidants-Testing for the presence of oxidizing reagents.
5. pH-Testing for the presence of acidic or alkaline adulterant.
Just dip Drug Adulteration Strip into your urine sample and check the color on each of the test pads with the corresponding pad on the container color chart label.