This product is enough to provide you with accurate results on 5 different drugs: THC, Opiates, Cocaine, Amphetamines and PCP. The precision of this device is the same as a laboratory test for DOT tests (the cutoff level for the test is 50 ng/ml) with 98% accuracy for testing your urinary system for toxins.
1. Urinate in a clean, dry, disposable cup.
2. Remove the testing device from the foil pouch. Do not open pouch until you are ready to begin the testing procedure.
3. Remove the protective cap and place the revealed strips into the urine sample for 10 seconds. (Do not allow the urine sample to touch the plastic device.)
4. Read the results after 5 minutes.
5. Observe the two color lines: the control line in the "C" region of the test area, and the test line in the "T" region of test area.
Positive: A reddish line is visible in each control zone and no line appears In the appropriate test zone indicates a positive result for that specific test zone.
Negative: A reddish line is visible in each control zone and the appropriate Test zone, indicating that the concentration of that specific test zone is below the Detection limit of the test. Invalid: If a reddish line is not visible in each of the control zones, the test is considered invalid. Verify the test procedure and repeat the test with a new testing device.